Exquisite Plus-Size Ladies' Dresses Designed for the Modern Australian Woman
Our independently owned store in Inverell, NSW, offers ladies' dresses from Australian and international labels. These brands produce clothing with the least harmful impact on the communities involved and the environment. View our range of dresses and additional women’s clothing online.
Little Known Facts About Our Australian Dress Labels
We support brands with an ethical mindset that focuses on zero-waste designs, small-batch collections, and slow production schedules. Doing so reduces the textile waste topping up our landfills.
- View our women's dresses online from labels such as Oak Meadow, Kinney, Kowtow and Nancybird, to name a few. We have dresses for all body shapes and sizes in our stunningly curated collection by Australian and intercontinental designers.
- You will find something ideal for everyday wear, casual outings, and formal events from our country store. We partner with the Buy from the Bush campaign and thank city dwellers who support small companies in remote and regional areas during challenging times.
- Consider our Assembly Label Sara Smock Dress in black if you desire Australian-designed dresses with a relaxed, loose, and comfortable fit. You can wear this timeless style made of soft, durable, hypoallergenic, thermo-regulating cupro or vegan silk (made from cotton waste) for any occasion.
- View our young, contemporary, and Australian Charlie Holiday Isabella Maxi Dress with a floral forest olive pattern. The brand offers bespoke prints and laid-back silhouettes, and this dress is no exception. It has adjustable shoestring straps, a fitted bodice, and flowing tiers made of 100 percent cotton.
- You will love our flowing, bark-coloured Saint Helena Sandpiper Flute Mini Dress - available from XS to M sizes. This soft cotton dress is exceptionally feminine and designed in a romantic style with its fluted sleeves and torte buttons down the front.
Pair your dresses with our footwear and accessories. We supply belts, handbags, purses, headwear, jewellery, scarves, sunglasses, and totes.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Ladies Dresses in Australia
We are partial to linen and offer a gorgeous range of sustainable dresses in plain classic colours and printed patterns. Linen lasts a long time and is a natural fabric with thermo-regulating properties, making it cooler to wear in summer and warmer in winter.
- Linen comes from the flax plant. The production is sustainable as manufacturers spin the natural fibres into yarn and then weave it into a lightweight, antibacterial, naturally absorbent fabric.
- Staple the Label has progressed from an unfamiliar Australian brand to an in-demand international label. You will appreciate their chic and sophisticated Anouk Belted Midi Dress in natural marle, made of a coarse, medium-weight linen blend. It has an optional cloth waistline tie with a textile buckle, a court neckline with fixed shoulder straps, vented skirt panelling, and faux button-through detailing.
- Ponder our Costa Vita Purolino Mira Dress in a blue-on-white tropical design made of 100 percent Italian linen. This maxi dress will become your season essential with its V-neck and flowing tiers. We offer different sizes: SML (10-12) and MED (12-16).
Our linens come from around the world and include fine Polish, French, and stone-washed Italian cloth.
About Eclectic House
We offer several payment options such as Afterpay, Openpay, PayPal, Shop Pay, and Google Pay. We dispatch express shipping orders within one to three and standard shipping orders within one to five days. You may return your item for a full refund or store credit with all tags attached - unwashed and unworn - if you get in touch within 14 days of delivery.
Contact us, become a community member and get 10 percent off your next purchase.