Italian Linen Tulip Dress - White
Our Italian linen range has been stone washed, this process gives the fabric a lived in softness. These effortless throw on pieces are breathable and cool for summer, dress up with heels for an occasion or wear daily with sandals or Supergas.
One size dress
100% Italian Linen
Measurements laying flat:
Bust 55cm; Waist 71cm; Length 120cm; Sleeve 22cm
- linen is thermo-regulating, so it is comfortable to use in all seasons (it’s cooling and refreshing in hot summer climate and has warming up effect in winter);
- it’s suitable for allergy sufferers being non-allergenic and anti-bacterial, which makes the best microclimate for skin;
- due to its anti-static characteristics is more resistant to stain and dust;
- linen gives UV protection, reduces radiation impact by half;
- has an outstanding moisture absorbance; can absorb up to 20% of its own weight in moisture before it feels damp, and easily releases moisture to the air to remain cool and dry to the touch;
- linen is friendly to the environment in a number of ways: the growing of the flax plant does not harm the soil; considerably less fertilizers and pesticides are needed to grow flax compared with other crops; no part of the plant is wasted; linen fibers are recyclable and eventually biodegrade.