Italian Linen Petra Dress - Charcoal
Our Italian linen range has been stone washed, this process gives the fabric a lived in softness. These effortless throw on pieces are breathable and cool for summer, dress up with heels for an occasion or wear daily with sandals or Supergas.
100% Italian linen
Three quarter sleeve
one size - best fit size 10 up to 18
Measurements laying flat:
Bust 63cm; Waist 67: Length 119cm;Sleeve 23cm
- linen is thermo-regulating, so it is comfortable to use in all seasons (it’s cooling and refreshing in hot summer climate and has warming up effect in winter);
- it’s suitable for allergy sufferers being non-allergenic and anti-bacterial, which makes the best microclimate for skin;
- due to its anti-static characteristics is more resistant to stain and dust;
- linen gives UV protection, reduces radiation impact by half;
- has an outstanding moisture absorbance; can absorb up to 20% of its own weight in moisture before it feels damp, and easily releases moisture to the air to remain cool and dry to the touch;
- linen is friendly to the environment in a number of ways: the growing of the flax plant does not harm the soil; considerably less fertilizers and pesticides are needed to grow flax compared with other crops; no part of the plant is wasted; linen fibers are recyclable and eventually biodegrade.