Falcon Enamel Baking Set - Duck Egg Blue
Falcon's enamelware portrays beauty and strength. Fused with porcelain and heavy-gauge-steel to offer you superior durability, style and functionality as well as smoothness and chemical resistant qualities. Rest assured that Falcon enamelware is long-lasting and highly durable. What's more, it's absolutely dishwasher safe, oven safe up to 270C and suitable on gas or electric hobs.
Fall in love with its classy duck egg blue look and signature rim giving it a rustic feel to your kitchen scene.
Whether it's a banana loaf, cinnamon swirls, homemade bread or mum's traditional meat loaf, trust these sturdy baking pans to bake with confidence. From oven to kitchen table, it also makes a great serving piece that can easily complement your dining table. It's also stackable making it easy and space savvy to store.
This set of 5 includes two oblong dish and three different sized bake pans perfect to sort a variety of different baking needs.
- Set of 5
- 2 x 20 cm oblong dish (20cm x 14cm x 4.5cm)
- 1 x 31 cm bake pan (31cm x 25cm x 5cm)
- 1 x 34 cm bake pan (34cm x 27.5cm x 5cm)
- 1 x 37 cm bake pan (37cm x 29.5cm x 6cm)
- Perfect to bake loaves of bread, meatloaf, banana bread and more
- Stackable for easy storage
- Enamelware - fused with porcelain and heavy-gauge steel
- Durable for everyday use
- Resistant to chemicals
- Oven safe up to 270C
- Not recommended for use in the microwave
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in England
Care instructions for your Enamelware:
- After use, rinse in warm water then wash gently with liquid detergent
- Avoid using abrasive cleansing pads or materials. To clean burned stains or grease, use a gentle soap filled scouring pad or sponge.
- Handle your Falcon enamelware with care when using sharp-edged metal objects to avoid scratches or unwanted damages. Chipping can occur if dropped or misused.
- Be sure to switch off your appliance and not leave your enamelware empty on hot stovetop or heated in the oven
- Let your enamelware cool off after use before washing
- A light coat of cooking oil applied before use makes washing much easier